Juventus stars return to training with medical checks held outside ground

first_img Cristiano Ronaldo has only recently arrived back in Italy having been staying back in Madeira with his family, having originally being denied permission for his private jet to take off. The 35-year-old had previously told his fans: “The world is going through a very difficult moment which demands the utmost care and attention from all of us. “I speak to you today not as a football player, but as a son, father, a human being concerned with the latest developments that is affecting the whole world,” he said. read also: Ronaldo enters 14-day quarantine after returning to Juventus On the report of football, Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said last month: “We will try to see if they can continue with the championships that are suspended. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Promoted ContentThese Are India’s 7 Most Stunning ModelsEverything You Need To Know About Asteroid ArmageddonWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?6 Incredibly Strange Facts About Hurricanes5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme ParksWhy Go Veg? 7 Reasons To Do This7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend BetterBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For ThemCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable WayWhat Is A Black Hole And Is It Dangerous For Us All?8 Things You Didn’t Know About CoffeeBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever Made First-team Juventus players have returned to training on Tuesday – with some strict new regulations. Several members of staff have been spotted in attendance at the medical facility of the Allianz Stadium this week as the Turin giants begin preparations for the continuation of the Serie A season. Juventus striker, Aaron Ramsey reported to the Continassa training ground in Turin Clubs were allowed to return to training this week after the Italian government decided to lift the country-wide ban on team sports two weeks earlier than expected. Wales international Aaron Ramsey was spotting driving to the ground this morning, and it appears as though testing will be done outside of the ground and social distancing will be enforced for the foreseeablefuture. Juventus players Daniele Rugani and Blaise Matuidi have both recovered from the virus with Paulo Dybala also testing positive.Advertisementcenter_img Loading… last_img read more

READ MORE

Ferris extends Ulster contract

first_img Ferris’ contract with Ulster and the Irish Rugby Football Union had been due to expire on June 30, and he had been widely linked with a move to a club in Japan. Ulster rugby director David Humphries said: “Stephen has had a difficult year with the injuries that he has suffered, but when he is fit, there is no doubt that he is one of the best back-row forwards in the game. “Stephen is passionate about playing for Ulster and Ireland and our aim in giving him this contract extension is to provide him with the best possible care to enable him to get back playing.” Ferris, who has 35 caps to his name, added: “I am delighted that I can continue my recovery and rehab from injury within the Ulster Rugby set-up. “I believe that working with the medical team at Ulster, along with the excellent strength and conditioning coaches, offers me the best chance of regaining full fitness and of representing Ulster and Ireland again.” Press Association Ireland flanker Stephen Ferris will remain with Ulster until at least the end of this year after agreeing a contract extension which will allow him to regain full fitness after his ankle injury.center_img The 27-year-old missed the majority of last season with the injury he suffered last November, which has required three operations, the most recent in May. He is expected to miss the first four months of next season, meaning he is unlikely to play for Ireland or Ulster prior to his new six-month contract expiring, but will instead look to complete his rehabilitation. last_img read more

READ MORE